Updated: Sep 15, 2020
Do you often feel overwhelmed when you are a planning an event? Do you feel like you can’t seem to keep track of your guests? Do you have Excel Sheets and Word Documents consuming your life? There is an easier, more efficient, and professional software that will help you organize your event in no time. Ministry Sync is a company that has come alongside nonprofits, churches, and a whole range of organizations for nearly 15 years.
Top 10 Benefits to Using Ministry Sync
10. Set up for your event is easy.
9. Your event’s registration page will look more official and professional.
8. It is easy to organize your Table Hosts and guests.
7. The website holds onto past guests lists and event details that you can re-use for future events, saving you time each year.
6. You can send info and reminders to your registered guests via event-branded emails.
5. After an event, you can easily see stats on the attendance of your guests.
4. Ministry Sync has a check-in app (Live Attendance) that is easy to use on the day of your event.
3. 24/7 Customer Support is very responsive through a live chat.
2. Table Hosts can manage their own tables and invite guests through Ministry Sync
1. Guests can register themselves instead of you having to collect all the information yourself.
On top of all of this, there’s another huge added benefit if you’re on staff with Cru. Access to Ministry Sync typically costs about $700 - a number that is competitive in the marketplace - but Cru’s national partnership with Ministry Sync has allowed us to work out special pricing for all Cru teams.
Now is the time to use Ministry Sync and all it has to offer. There may be a small learning curve, but the Ministry Sync team is always there to help you! Believe us, it is well worth your time to use this event software and save hours of extra work for your team.